Nissan Terrano 4WD.
The Nissan Terrano II 4WD
is manufactured in Spain
and is also sold in Europe
as the Ford Maverick.
Short wheel base Nissan Terrano II 4WD has pleasing proportions.
This one is 2.7L turbo diesel.
The long wheel base four door (right).|
Nissan Terrano II's / Ford Mavericks
look tall and narrow from the rear view.|
Nissan Terrano II's arrived at Nissan's Australian dealers in June 1997..
Nissan Terrano II (LWB) 1997
- 4WD station wagon, 5 seats, 4 doors
- loa: 4665mm, width: 1755mm
- wheelbase: 2650mm
The diesel's figures look much more attractive
than those of the petrol engine.
- 2.4L, petrol, 4-cyls, efi, 3-valves/cyl, sohc
power: 87kW at 4800rpm, torque: 190Nm at 3200rpm
- 2.7L, diesel, 4-cyls, turbo-charged intercooled
power: 92kW at 3600rpm, torque: 278Nm at 2000rpm
- transmission: 5m, part-time 4WD, 2-speed transfer case
- suspension: indep'-torsion-bars/live-coil, brakes: disc/drum
- tyres: 235/75R15, fuel-tank: 80L
- Price: RX from $34K+orc, Ti from $40K+orc (Aus)
Go to the