[main 4WD page].
1997 Range Rover
1997 Range Rover Autobiography (right) comes
with the lot including 18" wheels
and low profile tyres.
Range Rover 1997
- 4.6L V8 HSE:
- station-wagon, 5 seats, 4 doors, twin air-bags, ABS
- loa: 4713mm, width: 1889mm, height: 1817mm, weight: 2220kg (unladen)
- GVM: 2780kg, towing: 750kg on-road, 500kg off road (unbraked)
- approach: 31-34, departure: 23-25, ramp break over: 151
- turning radius: 5.95m (kerb to kerb)
- 4554cc petrol V8 Efi 2v/cyl ohv
- bore: 94mm, stroke: 82mm, c.r.: 8.35:1
- transmission: 4a (or 5m U.K.), full-time 4WD, silent chain,
centre diff' and viscous coupling, traction-control
- suspension: live-air/live-air, brakes: disc/disc (ABS),
- tyres: 255/65 R16 109H, fuel-tank: 100L
- 114,500 (Aus)
- Range Rover 4L V8 SE:
- 3950cc, 94mm x 71mm, 8.2:1, 132 at 4750r, 304 at 3000r
- tyres: 235/70 R16 105H
- transmission: 4a (or 5m U.K.) ....
- 99,500 (Aus)
- Range Rover 2.5L diesel: (not Aus')
- 2497cc, 80mm x 82.8mm, 22:1, turbo-diesel 6cyl, 2v/cyl ohv (by BMW)
- 100 at 4400r, 270 at 2300r
- transmission: 5m ....
- Range Rover Autobiography - limited edition,
4.6L, 18" wheels, 149,750
Go to the
or Land Rover